Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Angela Perley & The Howlin’ Moons Coming To The Southgate House Revival (lounge) On 11/16

Angela Perley & The Howlin’ Moons
Angela Perley & The Howlin’ Moons
Photo by Red Generation Photography
Angela Perley & The Howlin Moons
November 16, 2013
Southgate House Revival, 111 E 6th St, Newport, KY
Free, 21+, 10pm
There is something magnetic, vulnerable, dangerous, and electric about 27-year-old Angela Perley that has been causing a lot of buzz around the artist and her band The Howlin’ Moons lately. Demure and quiet off stage, the performer usually shocks people when she tells them she is the lead singer in a band. “Yeah, usually when I’m talking to people I tell them I perform in a rock and roll band. Putting on a show is my way of being heard, I guess,” says Perley.

No comments: